Monday, January 28, 2013

Seven Years and Seven Months

Seven Years:
Seven years ago today I went on a date with this quirky guy. We'd been friends for a bit but I never really considered dating him. Then he asked me out (that's a funny story for another time) and I decided it could be fun. It's just a date after all right? We had a picnic in the park (ok, it was freezing so we ate in the car at a park) and then his dad took us flying in his plane. We had so much fun that we just never stopped dating.

 We didn't ever plan on marriage, we didn't even really plan on a second date but turned out we liked each other and then we fell in love. Five years and two weeks after our first date we got married. Here we are seven years after our first date and we're married with a sweet baby boy. Good thing I said yes to that date!


Our second date. I married this guy? This picture cracks me up, we're so young and awkward.   


Seven Months: 
 Dainen just turned seven months old yesterday! Holy cow! I find myself asking myself "where did my little baby go?" Dainen is quite the sweetie! He laughs and smiles and "talks" non-stop. He sits and rolls and does crunches and is basically just a huge joy! I love this little boy!
Dainen loves to grab his feet, but only if they are bare, lol.
 I'm so glad I said yes to dating and then to marrying Quinn, we have such a sweet family, I love it! Who knew that one date seven years ago would lead to all this? Sure glad it did!
A chilly day in the park =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).