Things have been CRAZY lately, to say
the least. I mean like Quinn broke his glasses, the bike needed repairs, Dainen has stopped
sleeping, I have no idea where my license is, our car broke down an hour away from home and needs a new engine type CRAZY! Needless to say, it's been
an EXPENSIVE break!

One other expense we had is my new wedding ring. My original one has discolored and no longer fits since I lost weight. Can't complain about that one too much though cause it's gorgeous!
Rather than focusing on all the stressful things going on, I'm trying to focus on the positive things that happened this break. Dainen and I LOVED having Quinn around more, we thoroughly enjoyed Christmas and New Years and sleeping in (ok so that one is kinda wishful thinking).
The most exciting trip went on over break was to the ZOO! Yes, I know, the zoo in January, who does that? Well, we did and it was a blast! Why not? The day ended up with our car breaking down on a busy street, hanging out with cops, getting towed, my uncle and my parents having to rescue us and our only car has been down there ever since....
Other than that our day at the zoo was great!
 |
| "What is that thing?" |
 |
| "This looks tasty!" |
 |
| All bundled up in a tropical rainforest (first time I've been warm in a while!) |
 |
One of the Gorillas was looking at Dainen for a bit, it was cool. |
 |
| Lunch break! |
 |
| They had some cute things in the zoo, but this was by far the best, so we took him home with us =). |
|
|
|
It's a big bummer that Quinn is back in school but at least he doesn't have O-Chem this time so he should be around a bit more. Life may be crazy but we are still so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment