Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Boys

I love, love,  love having two little boys.

 It's insane, I rarely get a second to myself (much less any longer span of time), I frequently find peanut butter and spit up somewhere random on my clothing and I don't really sleep. 

But, I love it!

Can we all just take a second to admire how chubby Kyler is getting? He's just barely six weeks old and he's such a CHUNK! I'm loving the double chins and all the rolls, cause fat babies are just awesome.



Love this sweet face!

Loving the rolls!

He likes to eat in case you couldn't tell....
 
 Dainen is such a good brother. He's a little too enthusiastic sometimes but that's just because he loves his brother and he's two. He laughs and laughs when Kyler "hugs" him and when he gets hiccups =).
 
Well supervised brotherly hugs

 Dainen is getting so big! He's talking more and more and even conversing some! He's loving all the playgrounds we've been going to lately.
  







I love making things for my kids, these ties turned out super cute! They look better cause of the adorable kids wearing them of course=). I made Kyler's shirt too, it'll be his blessing shirt if he doesn't outgrow it before then.
 I sure love my boys!

Double "ride'em cowboy"  (Please ignore the giant mess my house has become, it's just part of the having boys thing).



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).