We are LOVING our new apartment! It's so much bigger than our old place, it's very quiet, we have a big yard, an actual dining area (with linoleum!) and best of all: Dainen has his own room!
No more crib in the living room! YAY!!
It's been fun decorating our new place, I've gone much more minimalistic than before. Our old place was quite small and very covered with pictures.
Here are some pictures of our lovely abode:
 |
| Our living room is bigger than this, this is just the most interesting part. Like the ottomans I made out of jeans? |
 |
| More of the living room. Dining area on the right. We have a small balcony on the left =). |
 |
| Our hallway |
 |
| The rest of the hall |
 |
| Dainen's room. I got the wrap on Kauai. |
 |
| Dainen's celing- the lanterns are from our wedding reception. |
 |
| The rest of Dainen's room, it's a great size for him. |
Then we have our bedroom (it pretty much looks like a bed in a room...), the kitchen (which is a pretty typical small-ish apartment kitchen) and our dining area (which looks a lot like a table on linoleum). We have a bathroom too, but I'm pretty sure everyone has seen a toilet before so I'll spare you the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment