Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belated Birthday

A couple weeks ago I turned 25...

Quarter of a century,

The big 2-5,

Halfway to 50...

Yeah, I know.

I feel old now.

I'd probably feel less old if I could sleep more, but that's a different story.

For my birthday Quinn and I had a date to Bowman's bay, it was so nice!
Then on my actual birthday Quinn made heart pancakes for breakfast, we went out to teriaki for lunch. We went to jungle playland after that and then did cake and presents with my parents. It was really nice. Had a couple of good days and felt very loved.

We had a lot of fun playing with Dainen!

That's a lot of candles...

The presents Quinn got me =).
These beautiful cupcakes were waiting on our door step when we got home, thanks Dulce! 


My parent's and Clay and Dulce got us movie tickets for the local theater =). Need a day off so we can have a few dates!












No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).