Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ONE YEAR!!


Can you believe Dainen is a year old already?! I have a hard time wrapping my head around that. I've been thinking about the past year a lot lately. We love having Dainen around, he's so great! It's been so fun watching him grow up! We are looking forward to many years to come

 He had fun eating birthday cake twice! Once with my family and one with Quinn's family.


On his actual birthday Quinn and I took Dainen to the park to play and  then in the evening we built him an arch with empty boxes. It was a fun day!

First Birthday celebration with my side of the family
Second celebration
YUM!!!




New toys!

Playing at the park

Fun on the swings



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).