Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Quinn's Graduation!!!

I am so proud of Quinn! He graduated with his 2 year transfer degree this past Sunday =). He started this degree the quarter we first met, so I've been around the whole time he's been getting it. I was there through the Running Start classes, the mission, the getting back to college and the finishing up of classes. So I was very glad to make it to graduation, it was great seeing him walk accross that stage after all the hard work he's put into it. Here are some pictures of the day:



Quinn found a "proud of my dad, a SVC grad" ribbon, so I wore it on my belly =)

 
Quinn getting his diploma!



Quinn's parents and sister were able to come and see him graduate. His brother Clay and his wife Dulce and their three kids were able to come too, but we didn't get a picture with them.


My parents, my grandpa and his wife were able to come as well =).






My college graduate =)


My brother and his family came for the celebration after the graduation.


Yay! This was a big accomplishment and I'm so proud!

On a side note.... I really really wanted to make it to see Quinn graduate and I did! This was the last this I needed to do before our baby comes. So.... any day now would be great....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).