and it's also a pain in the butt. Let’s be honest, I'm getting pretty sick
of being pregnant. I would so much rather have a newborn than have to deal with
pregnancy one more day. I really would like to just have my son. However, since
that hasn't happened yet, I'm trying to keep busy. The problem with having absolutely
everything done way ahead of time is that there isn't anything left to do after
that. So, I'm finding creative ways to keep myself occupied. Like my latest 2
projects, they weren't necessary at all, but they took several hours and I bet
our son will like them, so goal met.
First I made a pinwheel mobile:
Here it is from the underside (the view our baby will have):
Then I decided I liked the look of the pinwheels so I made a stuffed one for him to play with:
Here's the backside:
I have tons of baby stuff.... now I just need a baby....
No comments:
Post a Comment