On this past Saturday I had my baby shower and it was awesome! About 30 people came and we visited, played games and had really yummy food. It was so fun!
I actually had several people offer to throw me a shower, so they all coordinated the party, it turned out so well! I just kept looking around the room at all these women who surely had other things they could be doing on a sunny Saturday. But, they weren't doing anything else, they all came to support me and I felt so very loved. =) Some of the women I've known for years and years, some I've known all my life and some I've only known a short time, but they all came for me and for my baby =) I have great family and friends. I had 2 moms (one in-law), 4 sister-in-laws, a cousin, 2 aunts, my grandpa's wife and a ton of friends. I really appreciate all the support and the friendship I've been given this weekend, I feel truly blessed =).
 |
Some of the delicious food! And the fun diaper cake
made by my wonderful friends that threw me the shower. =) |
 |
| More of the yummy food |
 |
| My awesome sister-in-law Dulce made the delicious cupcakes and cake! |
 |
| The cutest cake ever! The baby even had a curl =) |
 |
| Playing baby bingo! |
 |
| Opening fun presents |
 |
| More presents! ( I got a LOT so I wont post all the pictures) |
 |
More of the people who came =) My cousin
and sister-in-law were playing a game (hence the bottles) |
 |
My Sister-in-law Coleen from UT, she's
due about 2 months after me, also having a boy! |
We love you!
ReplyDelete