I'm now 32 weeks along in my pregnancy, so just about 8 weeks left!
I realized the other day that it's now May, so instead of saying I'm due the end of June, I can now say the end of NEXT MONTH!
That's a pretty crazy concept....
Quinn and I are excited and of course at least a bit nervous too. This will change our lives forever, I like to think it'll be a positive change though.
Quinn and I hit another milestone yesterday.... we started attending birth classes.... wow, let me just say labor doesn't sound fun. I guess the only other option would be to stay pregnant forever, and that sounds worse.
![]() |
| I made this shirt out of a shirt my size (top) and an oversized shirt (bottom) |
Here's the result: A belt buckle fit for a giant.
A crazy assignment, but it actually turned out pretty cool. It took about 7 rolls of 2 inch wide masking tape to make.
![]() |
| It kinda looks like a scifi tank here... |
Bowties! So I think baby bowties are adorable and I'm not about to actually buy any when I know how to sew, so I figured out how to make them! I'm pretty proud of myself, they turned out super cute. I attached them to a pin back (like a safety pin) so I can pin one ot a onsie or a shirt with a collar or whatever.
Projects like this make me even more excited to meet our son, he's gonna be adorable!





No comments:
Post a Comment