Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas! I love the Christmas story and the reason for the season. I love the lights and the trees and decorations, the treats, the presents and most of all how everyone and everything just seems that much nicer. Quinn and I are working on getting Dainen to love Christmas too, it's not hard cause he's already loving it!


Dainen checking out our tree

He scooted 180 degrees around to grab presents and start unwrapping them!

Yummy ribbon

Could be my favorite picture ever! This is SO him!

Dainen meeting Santa for the first time =)




It's barely December and we're loving every minute of the Christmas season! Over the years Dainen will learn more about the meaning of Christmas, but for now he's happy just to explore new things =). MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).