Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You May Be Wondering....


You may be wondering why I wear 5 shirts a day,

It's cause he spat up on me….again.

You may be wondering why I'm a bit scatterbrained,

It's cause I'm trying to do 4 things at once.

You may be wondering why I'm so tired,

It's cause feeding him is a full time job by itself.

You may be wondering why my house is a mess,

It's cause rarely get 5 min to myself.

You may be wondering why I'm watching him so intently,

It's cause he's growing up too fast already.

You may be wondering why I'm acting goofy,

It's cause his laugh is the sweetest thing ever.

You may be wondering why I'm still smiling,

It's cause I love being a mom.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).