Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Baby =)

I am amazed at how fast Dainen is growing up! Ok, so he's only 10 weeks old, but he's SO much bigger and more alert! I swear he's bigger everytime I see him and I'm with him pretty well constantly. 

He really is a sweetie =). He loves to smile and "talk" whenever he's not eating or sleeping. He eats a TON, like 5 oz at a time with maybe an hour break till he's "starving" again. He has been sleeping 8-10 hours straight for 5 nights in a row now, so if he wants to eat all day I'm totally fine with it!
We sure love our little boy! Here's some of what he's been up to lately...


My Grandma came for a visit from Florida, Dainen LOVED smiling and "talking" to her =).

I LOVE this grin!!!

Cuddles =)



A day at the park =)

SO HAPPY!



Cutest baby EVER!!! And, he's wearing the sweater I made him =).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).