Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AMAZING!

Several things have really amazed me lately:
1. How awesome of a dad Quinn is! I expected him to be a great dad, but he has exceeded my expectations. He’s always loved kids and he is just so sweet with Dainen. He literally changed every single diaper for the first week and he’s changed all but about 7 since then. He is such a supportive husband and such a caring father and I love him so much!
2. How sweet our baby is. He’ll fuss a bit when he’s getting changed but he doesn’t full on cry unless he’s hungry. Granted, he’s hungry a lot, but he doesn’t cry for no reason.
3.How much I love being a mommy. I do wish I could sleep more, especially now that I don’t have the giant uncomfortable prego belly anymore, but there is just something amazing about being a mom. He’ll calm down to my voice and he falls asleep in my arms and he looks at me so intently and smiles and it just makes me happy =).
4. How fast I’m recovering. I’m by no means fully recovered, but even on just a few hours of sleep I feel pretty dang good and he’s only 13 day old! I’m getting better every day =).
5. How content I am with my life, my marriage and my family. It just feels right to have Dainen around and Quinn and I are working together to take care of him and there is just a feeling of contentment. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
We met, fell in love, were married and had two sweet boys exactly two years apart! A love story 8+ years in the making. Life is good =).